License of the theme
- Theme is released under the GPL license v2 or later.
- Theme is ready to use as it is after you purchase and download, but if you want to access support, updates, and install the premium demos, you’re gonna need to have a license key, which is issued at the moment of purchase.
- When you purchase a theme/license, you are automatically entitled to 6 months of free support at no extra cost.
- After 6 months your support will expire, and if you need additional support you can purchase 6 more months for a fee of 25$.
- On the same note, you can purchase more than 6 months of support. For example, if you need one extra year of support, you would add 2 x Support quantity in the cart.
- If you purchase more than one theme in the same transaction, support will not multiply. For example, if you buy 3 themes/licenses on January 1st, each support will expire on July 1st.
- However if you purchase 3 themes/licenses at different dates, support expiry will count like this:
- First purchase is made on January 1st 2019, you will have support until July 1st 2019.
- Second transaction is made on May 1st 2019, you will have support until November 1st 2019.
- Third transaction is made on September 1st 2019, your support will expire in March 1st 2020.
- So in other words you have support for 14 months due to different purchase dates.
- Support is provided per buyer/customer email, and not per purchase code.
- Login to support area is made with the same credentials that you created when you made your first purchase.
After the payment is marked as complete, files can be downloaded immediately. You will get an email from us with the download link and additional information such as purchase code, tutorials, video tutorials, etc. You can find your download link in your account as well.
Please note that due to the nature of the products that we sell (digital products) we can offer refunds of your purchase(s) only under certain conditions, and all conditions bellow must be met in order to be considered for a refund request:
- You are within the first 30 days of the original purchase of the theme.
- After installation, you have found an issue with the theme, that we were unable to resolve after submitting a ticket on our support ticketing system. This does not include server environment related issues that are not caused by the theme itself, such as max_execution_time, memory_limit, max_upload_size or any other server misconfiguration.
- Also you can’t ask for a refund request for technical issues caused by 3rd party plugins, or other 3rd party software, and not the theme itself.
If all of the above conditions are met, you are eligible for a refund, no questions asked.
3rd Party Plugins
Unfortunately, due to high volume of plugins that are available, we can not offer support for any 3rd party plugins. However we do offer support for the plugins theme came bundled with: Revolution Slider and WPBakery Page Builder.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, and making a purchase of any of our digital products, or bundles, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website and don’t make any purchases. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.